Submit a Panel Proposal Today!
The deadline for submissions is March 12, 2018. Applicants will be notified in May 2018 as to the status of their submissions. For more information on deadlines, guidelines, and submission topics, please visit http://www.sculpture.
The International Sculpture Center will hold the 28th International Sculpture Conference in Philadelphia, PA this October 25-28, 2018, with pre- and post-conference tours, activities, and hands-on workshops on October 24th and October 29th. This conference will feature the annual ISC littleSCULPTURE show, ARTSlams and mentor sessions, engaging panel discussions, evening parties, hands-on workshops, a keynote address, open studios and gallery hops, optional art and culture trips, public art tours and visits to nearby sculpture sites, and more.
- The Body and Context
- Monuments Reimagined – Old & New
- Working to Strengthen and Engage the Civic Commons
- Art and Science
- Affect and Effect: Sculpture in Politics and Freedom
- Artist-Run and Collaborative Spaces
- Sculpture, Archives, and Collections
- The Current and Future State of Sculpture and Sculptural Education
- Artist Projects and Workshops