A FEP e FDUP subscrevem conjuntamente o acesso ao Financial Times online (FT.com).
O acesso está disponível para toda a comunidade U.Porto, e é facultado nas máquinas das Faculdades, na rede eduroam e através de VPN.
Para efetuar o registo deverá aceder ao seguinte URL: Registo http://www.ft.com/U.Porto e preencher os campos indicados no formulário.
Guias de utilização e links uteis:
- FT.com Guide
- Personalised FT newsfeed, MyFT
- How to share articles with subscribers and non-subscribers
- How to create and share reading lists – Easy way for professors to share reading material with their students, by embedding, for example, the link to the reading list/s into their Moodle page
- Replica of the newspaper (Epaper) – to view and read a digital replica of the printed newspaper with offline access and a 30-day archive
- FT apps – with also offline access
- Markets Data – to track, analyse and monitor investments using the charting tools to help stay on top of market movements and spot opportunities
- How to create portfolios and watchlists – to track the performance of holdings, view relevant news stories and key fundamentals to related portfolios
- Our newsletters and email briefings – which provide further insight and analysis on emerging trends, opportunities and risks affecting specific industries. We recommend the Business Education one, contains management insights, reading recommendations and even business-related challenges to keep students and professors ahead of the game
- Special Reports – up to 14 special reports per month offering deep-dive on trends and events impacting different industries and regions
Em caso de dúvida contacte os serviços da Biblioteca-CDIA da Faculdade de Economia da U.Porto (firstname.lastname@example.org), os Serviços de Documentação da Faculdade de Direito da U.Porto (email@example.com) ou a equipa do Financial Times através de email para Maria Cabanes – firstname.lastname@example.org